Content »

Terms and conditions


Deposit of 25 % of the total payment has to be paid within 7 days of booking. This deposit is non refundable! The final payment ( the remaining 75 %)  has to be paid 1 month in advance. In case of cancellation this 75 % of the total cost can be refunded only with medical certificate.

If possible we would prefer to change the bed linen and towels hired from us together with the final payment.

Payments for meals and other extra services ordered to the villas shall be agreed on a case by case basis.

Arrival and departure

Customers arrive directly to the Villas or collect the keys from a place agreed in advance. Arrival time is between 14-18:00 hrs. Any exemption to arrival time must be agreed in advance.

On departure day customers have to leave the Villas by 12 noon. Villas have to be left in the same condition as they were upon arrival. Cleaning instructions are provided in the Villas. The cleaning deposit of 100 euros will be refunded when the final cleaning is done according to instructions. Customers have to send an email to: with bank details for the refund. Keys have to be left as agreed with the owner. Any complaints and remarks have to be made immediately to the owner.

If something breaks down during your stay please do inform the owners at once.

Other things to note

Pets are not allowed unless otherwise agreed on a case by case basis. Customers are always responsible for the pets' behavior.

The customer is liable for any damage they course to the property and its environment. All damages must be paid to the property owner.

The Villas must not be occupied by more people than agreed upon reservation. The owner reserves the right to invoice for extra persons.

Parking a caravan or a motorhome on the property grounds is prohibited!

For further information please do not hesitate to contact us: or by phone +358 50 596 5180 ( or +358 50 054 8289).